Oktoberfest Zinzinnati and Servatii
This is the time of year that many of us Cincinnati natives gear up for and start planning our trips out to Octoberfest Zinzinnati. This year is shaping up a lot differently thanks to the unpredictability of the Covid Virus. Instead of the German businesses gearing up for a festival filled weekend, we are mourning a year without Octoberfest Zinzinnati! No exhausting days filled with Pretzels, Brats, Cream Puffs, and the Chicken Dance.
Did you know however, that we are all able to celebrate together remotely this year? Samuel Adams, Kroger, and the Regional Chamber of Cincinnati are bringing to us a virtual Octoberfest filled with all the favorites we look forward to every year. Servatii is also adding to the fun this year. I will be virtually participating in as many of the online activities as I can.
One really awesome thing the event organizers are offering is an Octoberfest Zelebration pack. You can find all of the information at www.oktoberfestzinzinnati.com. I ordered mine this week and will be picking mine up at Sam Adams once it is available. The package is pretty awesome and I am looking forward to all of the goodies inside.
Zelebration Packs come in an official Oktoberfest Zinzinnati tote and include:
- $10 Kroger gift card for Oktoberfest Zinzinnati essentials (If you’re 21 and older, a six-pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest is essential!) 🙂
- Official Oktoberfest Zinzinnati® In Za Haus yard sign
- Two official Oktoberfest Zinzinnati beer cups
- Two Sam Adams Octoberfest hats
- Two Sam Adams Octoberfest “suspender” koozies
- One pair of suspenders
- Access to Oktoberfest Zinzinnati® official music playlist (link sent in confirmation email)
- Kroger coupon packet for Oktoberfest Zinzinnati® essentials (brats, buns, mustard, sauerkraut, etc.)
- $2 off coupon for the all-new Frisch’s Beer Cheese Burger – the Official Burger of Oktoberfest Zinzinnati®
- $5 coupon for Sam Adams Cincinnati Taproom
- 20% off coupons for On the Rhine Eatery
- A surprise or two
Along with the official fun, Servatii has a few fun things lined up the 10 days of celebration. One of which is that we will be announcing daily two or three stores that Sherri, our social media operator, will be visiting each day to offer a pretzel toss. She will be giving away prizes each day to winners of the toss. The locations will be announced each morning as to where Sherri will be on our Facebook and Instagram! Make sure you are following both to make sure you don’t miss the chance to see her at a store nearest you.
This time next year, we hope that we can all be together raising our Steins in salute during the traditional song of “EinProsit” and eating Pretzels and Beer Cheese, through the booth lined streets of Cincinnati. Celebrating a tradition that is rich with Zinzinnati pride!